GE Mac 1200 EKG
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
The GE Healthcare MAC 1200 Interpretive EKG offers comprehensive ECG solutions with practical features that meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, office-based practices and clinical trials. Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seamless connectivity to the MUSE® and CardioSoft Cardiology Information Systems and easy-to-use features provide the top level of quality and convenience users require.
- Operating Modes:
- Automatic, 12lead simultaneous
- Manual, real-time 6-channel
- Arrhythmia, continuous monitoring with event documentation
- Stress Test (optional)
- One-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage and printing minimizes training.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory are available in any combination to meet specific customer needs.
- 4 user-definable fields for patient data entry flexibility.
- Waveform display allows rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality.
- Portable, lightweight design with carry handle allows the MAC 1200 ST to be easily taken wherever it’s needed.
- Full-size paper accommodates multiple standard report formats. Optional archivist paper available for longer-term ECG storage.
- Battery powered for added versatility.
- KISS – electrode application system with device integrated suction pump (optional).
- Stress test
- 12-channel ST-measurements
- variety of different stress test procedures and creation of individual parameters
- automatic control of diverse bicycle ergometers and treadmills
- advanced configuration possibilities of stage and final report
Reliable decision support
GE continues advancements in ECG acquisition and analysis, giving clinicians the diagnostic accuracy they have come to rely on. In fact, the accuracy of our Marquette® ECG analysis programs are continually validated against the clinical “gold standards” currently accepted by physicians.
- Marquette 12-Lead ECG Analysis – Our Marquette® 12SLTM ECG analysis program provides true, computer- interpreted analysis of adult and pediatric populations. It is the most scientifically documented 12-lead ECG algorithm, and offers the greatest accuracy for a respectable second opinion.
- Marquette 12SL with Gender Specific interpretation applies unique criteria for evaluating the ST segment, QT segment and T-wave of the ECG waveform, improving sensitivity to acute MIs in women and enhancing diagnostic confidence among even occasional ECG readers.
- Auto-Arrhythmia Detection maximizes rhythm capabilities and minimizes paper consumption and overread time.
Electronic information exchange to provide clinical data anytime, anywhere.
- All digital, all the time – GE Healthcare MAC 1200 Interpretive EKG’s digitally stored and formatted data protects against data loss that can occur in analog format.
- Communication with MUSE/CardioSoft can help clinicians increase departmental productivity and reduce errors. The GE Healthcare MAC 1200 Interpretive EKG can instantly send and receive complete patient ECG data for immediate remote review or overread.
- Cart-to-cart communication is also featured, making your ECG data even more accessible. Electrocardiograms can immediately be transmitted or received from another GE electrocardiograph, thus speeding up diagnosis and enhancing decision-making support.