- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
This ECG system boasts features usually found only in high-end units.
The AT-2 offers 12-lead ECG analysis in a six-channel format on 8.5″ x 11″ paper at a surprisingly low price. Perfect for office use, hospital bedside, and ambulatory fieldwork.
- Built-in interpretation software.
- Fast and accurate analysis using Schiller’s proven measurement and interpretation program.
- Excellent value.
- Advanced print functions include printouts in less than 20 seconds for immediate analysis, and a copy function that allows an unlimited number of copies.
- Meets all industry standards including AHA, ACC, and AAMI.
- Powerful built-in rechargeable battery.
- Portable unit provides true simultaneous 12-lead acquisition.
- Provides fast and accurate analysis of ECGs using a proven measurement and interpretation program.