- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
P-890MD black & white video graphic printer is designed specifically for use with
medical diagnostic equipment, such as ultrasound systems, to provide detailed black and white
images in 4 seconds. This model prints in both standard and side modes. Additionally, the
UP-890MD is an international model accepting signals from both NTSC and PAL. A worldwide
power supply for 100V to 240V is included.
- High dot density of 10.2 dots/mm.
- International compatibility for EIA (525 lines) and CCIR (625 lines).
- Worldwide power supply for 100-240V.
- Hard copy prints in 4 seconds.
- 256 shades of gray.
- U/L-544 & EN60601 -1 listed.
- Choice of three thermal paper types:
- Standard (UPP-110S/4).
- High Density (UPP-110HD).
- Dynamic Wide Range (UPP-110HA) paper